An association established in 1427, authorized by the Ministry of Labor and Social Development, with permit No. 347
Our vision: To be an exemplary association in its management, technology and services, through a combination of giving and contribution to development.
Our mission: To be a leading association in its programs, distinguished in its services to beneficiaries, realizing the principle of solidarity through an effective leader and a stimulating regulatory environment.
• Providing cash and in-kind assistance to deserving families.
• Carrying out some charitable projects such as winter aid, the joy of Eid, and the school bag for orphans.
• Helping those exposed to accidents, such as fire and house demolitions.
• Assisting in raising the health, cultural, educational and social level.
• Providing the necessary subsidies such as marriage subsidies, public services and home improvement.
The number of beneficiaries of the association:
469 beneficiary families.